custom sleep solutions as unique as your family!
At Rested Development Sleep Consulting, I use an integrative approach to sleep using healthy sleep foundations. My assessment and recommendation includes emotional well-being, nutrition for sleep, breastfeeding support, and maternity and newborn sleep through to child sleep consulting. Before creating a plan, I review family dynamics, child and caregiver temperaments, sleep environments, sleep/wake-time windows, sleep associations/crutches, and developmental milestones to create the best possible plan for your unique family.
Sleeplessness is rarely a singular event! The support I offer, is unlike any other you will find, in that I look for and address the REASON for the sleeplessness first and sleep training second. My approach goes beyond a 'bandaid' solution and will reduce the likelyhood of regression, for long lasting results.
Ideal for moms who are facing sleep challenges during pregnancy and for parents-to-be who would like to know more about developing good sleep habits for their newborn.
Designed for newborns up to 4 months old. I provide strategies to promote a gentle, healthy sleep foundations to maximize the amount of sleep for your baby and you!
Created for babies and children from 4 months to 6 years old. This package provides the building blocks to help your child sleep through the night and take long restorative naps during the day.
at Rested Development Sleep Consulting, I offer expertise in the following areas:
- Sleep for mom during pregnancy
- Sleep for parents postpartum
- Understanding the language of crying
- Expertise in ALL of sleep training methods
- White noise
- Dream feeding
- Cluster feeding
- Attachment Parenting/No-Cry Tecnhiques
- Healthy sleep foundations for newborns
- Frequent night waking’s
- Early morning waking’s
- Short/No naps
- Weaning nighttime feedings
- Creating age appropriate sleep schedules
- Sleep disruptions caused by age milestones (teething, growth spurt, nap changes, etc..)
- Sleep disruptions caused by travel, holidays and time changes
- Transitioning (crib or a bed, etc…)
- Dropping sleep ‘props’ (swings, rocking, walking, pacifiers, etc…)
- Managing sleep training with multiples
- Toddlers who won’t stay in their own crib/bed
- Nutrition for sleep
- Separation anxiety
- Emotional wellness
- Sleep apnea
- Any and all sleep related issues that are causing familial stress
- Postpartum depression
- Sleep products
- Special needs